Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Randomness...


So if you haven't already guessed it, my days are filled with my boys. One of the main reasons I'm able to stay home is because I take care of our nephew, Paul. Paul just turned two. Yep, that's right - I have three boys here with me everyday, under three. Life can get pretty crazy and hectic and also so so wonderful.



We recently moved from Minneapolis out to a suburb, with plenty of space and land for Elijah to run and roam. A couple of weeks ago we finally got some snow and we went outside to play. The kids loved it! Judah even bundled up and joined us outside.




Our little Jude is growing like a weed. He's going to be 4 months old on Saturday! I suppose I should post some of his 3 month pictures before he's not three months anymore!

To my sweet boys- thank you for filling my days with craziness and laughter, I love you all to distraction!

No comments: