Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Just Can't Tell You

Blogger's Block: When one experiences a complete mental freeze and one cannot recall any information, stories, etc to relay through one's blog.

It's been awhile since I've written...and all I can really say to that is I have blogger's block. It's true - I really do. I can't think of a single thing to write about...because I have blogger's block.

I can't tell you that we went to Port Washington, Wisconsin this weekend for a wedding and had the best most wonderful time. I can't tell you we saw old friends, that the bride was blushing and beautiful, and the groom has never looked happier. I can't tell you...because I have blogger's block.

I can't tell you that we saw Jonah this weekend and had laughs and hugs and kisses. I can't tell you that he's as funny as ever and just as sharp as a tack and as cute as a button. I can't tell you because I have blogger's block.

I can't tell you that we went to the beach at Lake Michigan and just walked in awe of God's beautiful creation and I may have some pictures coming...because I have blogger's block.

I can't tell you that McDreamy asked me to make Chicken Club sandwiches, and I made them for the first time and they were so delicious that I may post the recipe tomorrow for Food Friday. I can't tell you because I have blogger's block.

I can't tell you that after weeks and months and months and weeks of researching new cameras, that I have finally picked one (thanks for the help Jess) and ordered it, and it's on its way to me right now. I can't tell you that it's a Canon Rebel XS and I am so excited and thrilled to be getting it. I just can't tell you because, once again...I have blogger's block.

I can't tell you that this weekend we are going to the Apple Orchard (one of my favorite things) and I am just so incredibly thrilled to see Fall approaching us. Stupid blogger's block.

I really wish I could tell you all of these things. But I just can't...because I have blogger's block.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yes, please post the recipe. I'm making a list of all the things I need to eat once I can have solid food again. I cant wait!